When you come home at the end of a long day, you probably look forward to relaxing in your favorite upholstered sofa or chair. That can be hard to do when your furniture is consistently dirty. You may even develop allergies if your living room furniture traps dust, mold, mildew or other common allergy triggers. To increase your enjoyment, consider hiring a carpet cleaning service to keep your upholstered furniture in great condition. There are five important reasons why this is so important:
- Regular cleaning helps your upholstered furniture retain its original appearance.
- Failure to keep your upholstered furniture clean makes it wear out faster and forces you to replace it. New furniture is expensive and most people don’t have the budget to replace it frequently.
- Dirty furniture contributes to poor indoor air quality. This can cause frequent colds and other respiratory problems among your family members.
- Bacteria can live deep within your upholstered furniture. When it is released into the air, it may cause serious illnesses.
- Having your upholstered furniture cleaned at regular intervals helps prevent unpleasant odors from developing.
Trust the Fabric Experts
At Carpet Care Specialists, we train our staff on how to use the best cleaning techniques on every type of upholstery. Some of the fabrics we are experienced with include suede, cotton, micro fiber, silk, and cotton. We remove cushions from your couches and chairs during the cleaning process to ensure that we reach every part of your furniture. Our carpet care experts also use heavy-duty industrial equipment that the average homeowner is unable to access.
Request a Free Quote or Additional Information
We are always available to answer your carpet and furniture care questions or provide you with a quote for our services. You can schedule a one-time appointment or reserve our services at regular intervals. Because we strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction, our company provides extensive training to our technicians. We also carry an endorsement from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration.